How to cite this article: Choi K, Kang B-J, Kim H, Lee S, Bae S, Kweon O-K, Kim WH. 2013. Low-level laser therapy promotes the osteogenic potential of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells seeded on an acellular dermal matrix. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:919–928.
Low-level laser therapy promotes the osteogenic potential of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells seeded on an acellular dermal matrix†
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 919–928, August 2013
How to Cite
Choi, K., Kang, B.-J., Kim, H., Lee, S., Bae, S., Kweon, O.-K. and Kim, W. H. (2013), Low-level laser therapy promotes the osteogenic potential of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells seeded on an acellular dermal matrix. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 919–928. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32897
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology [Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) fund]. Grant Number: 2012-0001290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!