How to cite this article: Trajkovski B, Petersen A, Perka C, Scharnagl N, Wischke C, Wagermaier W, Lendlein A, Duda GN. 2013. Local drug delivery by personalized, intraoperative custom-made implant coating. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:950–963.
Local drug delivery by personalized, intraoperative custom-made implant coating†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 950–963, August 2013
How to Cite
Trajkovski, B., Petersen, A., Perka, C., Scharnagl, N., Wischke, C., Wagermaier, W., Lendlein, A. and Duda, G. N. (2013), Local drug delivery by personalized, intraoperative custom-made implant coating. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 950–963. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32900
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- DFG from the Berlin School for Regenerative Therapies. Grant Number: GSC 203
- Medical Technology Laboratory – Charité in designing and manufacturing the pressing device, PMMA disks, and other additional items
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!