How to cite this article: Trajkovski B, Petersen A, Perka C, Scharnagl N, Wischke C, Wagermaier W, Lendlein A, Duda GN. 2013. Local drug delivery by personalized, intraoperative custom-made implant coating. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:950–963.
Local drug delivery by personalized, intraoperative custom-made implant coating†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 950–963, August 2013
How to Cite
Trajkovski, B., Petersen, A., Perka, C., Scharnagl, N., Wischke, C., Wagermaier, W., Lendlein, A. and Duda, G. N. (2013), Local drug delivery by personalized, intraoperative custom-made implant coating. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 950–963. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32900
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- DFG from the Berlin School for Regenerative Therapies. Grant Number: GSC 203
- Medical Technology Laboratory – Charité in designing and manufacturing the pressing device, PMMA disks, and other additional items
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JBM_32900_sm_SuppFig1.tif||5763K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.