This work was performed at Drexel University.
Characteristics of highly cross-linked polyethylene wear debris in vivo†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 3, pages 467–475, April 2013
How to Cite
Baxter, R. M., MacDonald, D. W., Kurtz, S. M. and Steinbeck, M. J. (2013), Characteristics of highly cross-linked polyethylene wear debris in vivo. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 467–475. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32902
How to cite this article: Baxter RM, MacDonald DW, Kurtz SM, Steinbeck MJ. 2013. Characteristics of highly cross-linked polyethylene wear debris in vivo. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:467–475.
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- National Institute of Health
- National Institute of Arthritis
- Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- NIH. Grant Number: NIH R01 AR47904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!