How to cite this article: Luu Hoan-My Do, Chen A, Isayeva IS. 2013. Comparative stability of the bioresorbable ferric crosslinked hyaluronic acid adhesion prevention solutions. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1006–1013.
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 1006–1013, August 2013
How to Cite
Luu, H.-M. D., Chen, A. and Isayeva, I. S. (2013), Comparative stability of the bioresorbable ferric crosslinked hyaluronic acid adhesion prevention solutions. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 1006–1013. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32909
The mention of commercial products, their source, or their use in connection with material reported herein is not to be construed as either an actual or implied endorsement of the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!