How to cite this article: Fitz BD, Jamiolkowski DD. 2013. Hydrolysis profiling: an in vitro methodology to predict in vivo absorption time. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1014–1022.
Hydrolysis profiling: An in vitro methodology to predict in vivo absorption time†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 1014–1022, August 2013
How to Cite
Fitz, B. D. and Jamiolkowski, D. D. (2013), Hydrolysis profiling: An in vitro methodology to predict in vivo absorption time. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 1014–1022. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32911
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!