How to cite this article: Chung C-J, Su R-T, Chu H-J, Chen H-T, Tsou H-K, He J-L. 2013. Plasma electrolytic oxidation of titanium and improvement in osseointegration. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1023–1030.
Plasma electrolytic oxidation of titanium and improvement in osseointegration†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 1023–1030, August 2013
How to Cite
Chung, C.-J., Su, R.-T., Chu, H.-J., Chen, H.-T., Tsou, H.-K. and He, J.-L. (2013), Plasma electrolytic oxidation of titanium and improvement in osseointegration. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 1023–1030. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32912
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 98–2218–E–166–001, NSC 98–2622–8–035–003–A1, NSC 99–2221–E–166–001, NSC 100–2221–E–166–006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!