How to cite this article: Uezono M, Takakuda K, Kikuchi M, Suzuki S, Moriyama K. 2013. Hydroxyapatite/collagen nanocompositecoated titanium rod for achieving rapid osseointegration onto bone surface. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1031–1038.
Hydroxyapatite/collagen nanocomposite-coated titanium rod for achieving rapid osseointegration onto bone surface†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 1031–1038, August 2013
How to Cite
Uezono, M., Takakuda, K., Kikuchi, M., Suzuki, S. and Moriyama, K. (2013), Hydroxyapatite/collagen nanocomposite-coated titanium rod for achieving rapid osseointegration onto bone surface. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 1031–1038. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32913
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!