How to cite this article: Avti PK, Talukdar Y, Sirotkin MV, Shroyer KR, Sitharaman B. 2013. Toward single-walled carbon nanotube–gadolinium complex as advanced MRI contrast agents: pharmacodynamics and global genomic response in small animals. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1039–1049.
Toward single-walled carbon nanotube–gadolinium complex as advanced MRI contrast agents: Pharmacodynamics and global genomic response in small animals†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 1039–1049, August 2013
How to Cite
Avti, P. K., Talukdar, Y., Sirotkin, M. V., Shroyer, K. R. and Sitharaman, B. (2013), Toward single-walled carbon nanotube–gadolinium complex as advanced MRI contrast agents: Pharmacodynamics and global genomic response in small animals. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 1039–1049. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32914
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Breast Cancer Research Program of the Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0521
- Carol M. Baldwin Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!