Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Dynamic competitive adsorption of bone-related proteins on calcium phosphate ceramic particles with different phase composition and microstructure†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 1069–1077, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Zhang, H., Zhu, X., Fan, H., Fan, Y. and Zhang, X. (2013), Dynamic competitive adsorption of bone-related proteins on calcium phosphate ceramic particles with different phase composition and microstructure. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 1069–1077. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32917
How to cite this article: Wang J, Zhang H, Zhu X, Fan H, Fan Y, Zhang X. 2013. Dynamic competitive adsorption of bone-related proteins on calcium phosphate ceramic particles with different phase composition and microstructure. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1069–1077.
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81190131
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB606201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!