The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and skin Diseases or the National Institutes of Health.
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 6, pages 1078–1089, August 2013
How to Cite
Williams, D. L., Sinclair, K. D., Jeyapalina, S. and Bloebaum, R. D. (2013), Characterization of a novel active release coating to prevent biofilm implant-related infections. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 1078–1089. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32918
How to cite this article: Williams DL, Sinclair KD, Jeyapalina S, Bloebaum RD. 2013. Characterization of a novel active release coating to prevent biofilm implant-related infections. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1078–1089.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Office of Research and Development, Rehabilitation R and D Service, George E. Wahlen Department of Veterans Affairs, Salt Lake City, UT
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01AR057185
- Albert and Margaret Hofmann Chair and the Department of Orthopaedics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!