Original Research Report
Effects of sterilization treatments on bulk and surface properties of nanocomposite biomaterials
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 1182–1190, October 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Effects of sterilization treatments on bulk and surface properties of nanocomposite biomaterials. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1182–1190., , . 2013.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- 1Incidence and clinical implication of nosocomial infections associated with implantable biomaterials—Catheters, ventilator-associated pneumonia, urinary tract infections. GMS Krankenhhyg Interdiszip 2011;6; doi: 10.3205/dgkh000175., , , .
- 3Prosthetic vascular graft infections: A contemporary approach to diagnosis and management. Curr Infect Dis Rep 2011;13:317–323., .
- 12The degradative resistance of polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane nanocore integrated polyurethanes: An in vitro study. Biomaterials 2006; 27:1971–1979., , , , .
- 14Tracheobronchial transplantation with a stem-cell-seeded bioartificial nanocomposite: A proof-of-concept study. Lancet 2011; 378:1997–2004., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .