Clinical Device Related Article
Radiographic and retrieval wear analyses of the first generation highly cross-linked polyethylene cup against a ceramic femoral head
Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages 1594–1601, November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Radiographic and retrieval wear analyses of the first generation highly cross-linked polyethylene cup against a ceramic femoral head. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1594–1601., , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!