Original Research Report
Implications of the oxygenated electrospun poly(ɛ-caprolactone) nanofiber for the astrocytes activities
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 1267–1274, October 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Implications of the oxygenated electrospun poly(ɛ-caprolactone) nanofiber for the astrocytes activities. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1267–1274., , , , . 2013.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- Marine Biotechnology Program funded by the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Korea, Research Grant
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0023490
- INHA University Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!