Original Research Report
Subcutaneous tissue reaction and cytotoxicity of polyvinylidene fluoride and polyvinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene blends associated with natural polymers
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 1284–1293, October 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Subcutaneous tissue reaction and cytotoxicity of polyvinylidene fluoride and polyvinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene blends associated with natural polymers. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1284–1293.. 2013.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior)
- FAP/USC (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa da Universidade Sagrado Coração)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!