Conflict of interest: Research has been founded by Regione Emilia Romagna and conducted in cooperation with SAMO Biomedica, an Italian producer of implantable prostheses.
Original Research Report
Metal injection molding as enabling technology for the production of metal prosthesis components: Electrochemical and in vitro characterization
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 1294–1301, October 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Metal injection molding as enabling technology for the production of metal prosthesis components: Electrochemical and in vitro characterization. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1294–1301., , , , , , , , . 2013.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- SAMO and Regione Emilia Romagna for funding
- Centro Interdipartimentale INTERMECH MO.RE. located at the Department of Engineering “Enzo Ferrari”
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Regione Emilia Romagna, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!