These authors contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Report
Orbital wall repair in canines with beta-tricalcium phosphate and induced bone marrow stromal cells
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages 1340–1349, November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Orbital wall repair in canines with beta-tricalcium phosphate and induced bone marrow stromal cells. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1340–1349., , , , , , , .
Fan and Gu designed the study. Zhou, Deng, and Xiao performed the experiments. Wang performed tissue collections, on which Bi and Sun carried out histologic assessments. All authors contributed to data analysis and interpretation. Zhou and Deng were responsible for drafting the manuscript. All authors revised the manuscript and approved the final version.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81000404, 31271029, 81070737, and 81200720
- National Key Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2010CB529902
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai. Grant Number: 10411964000
- Outstanding Young Talents Training Plan of Shanghai Health System. Grant Number: XYQ2011053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!