Original Research Report
A novel copper/polydimethiylsiloxane nanocomposite for copper-containing intrauterine contraceptive devices
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages 1428–1436, November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. A novel copper/polydimethiylsiloxane nanocomposite for copper-containing intrauterine contraceptive devices. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1428–1436., , , , ,
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2012CB619102, 2012CB619100
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51201045
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 51225101
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: HEUCF201310013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!