Bioactive plasma electrolytic oxidation coatings—The role of the composition, microstructure, and electrochemical stability
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages 1524–1537, November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Bioactive plasma electrolytic oxidation coatings—The role of the composition, microstructure, and electrochemical stability. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1524–1537., , , , .
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Community of Madrid (Spain, S2009MAT-1585) and the Ministry of Economía y Competitividad (SAF2011-27863
- MICINN (Spain) for financial support via the Ramon y Cajal Programme (RYC-2008-02038, RYC-2010-06749)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!