Present address: Clinical Department of Medical, Surgical and Health Sciences, University of Trieste, Trieste, Italy
Quantitative characterization of porous commercial and experimental bone graft substitutes with microcomputed tomography
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages 1538–1548, November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Quantitative characterization of porous commercial and experimental bone graft substitutes with microcomputed tomography. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1538–1548., , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- TEKES (MIKAMA-project). Grant Number: 40095/07
- EU-funded project NewBone. Grant Number: NMP3-CT-2007-026279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!