Original Research Report
Bioglass/alginate composite hydrogel beads as cell carriers for bone regeneration
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 42–51, January 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Bioglass/alginate composite hydrogel beads as cell carriers for bone regeneration. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014:102B: 42–51., , , .
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81190132, 31200714, 30900299
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai Municipal. Grant Number: 12ZR1413900
- Opening Project of State Key Laboratory of High Performance Ceramics and Superfine Structure (Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Science). Grant Number: SKL201203SIC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!