Original Research Report
In vitro biocompatibility analysis of novel nano-biphasic calcium phosphate scaffolds in different composition ratios
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 52–61, January 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. In vitro biocompatibility analysis of novel nanobiphasic calcium phosphate scaffolds in different composition ratios. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014:102B: 52–61., , , .
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- Prince of Songkla University, Hatyai, Thailand. Grant Number: DEN540594M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!