Both authors contributed equally to this study.
Original Research Report
A silica-calcium-phosphate nanocomposite drug delivery system for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: In vivo study
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 190–202, January 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. A silica-calcium-phosphate nanocomposite drug delivery system for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: In vivo study. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014: 102B: 190–202., , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Multicenter Research Grant from the North Carolina Biotechnology Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!