Original Research Report
Three-dimensional configuration of orientated fibers as guidance structures for cell migration and axonal growth
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 356–365, February 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Three-dimensional configuration of orientated fibers as guidance structures for cell migration and axonal growth. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014: 102B:356–365., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft . Grant Number: ME 1261/11 (to J.M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!