This study was supported by grants from the CICYT MAT 2008-02430, Inter-Ministerial Commission for science and technology (CICYT), that is a public agency of the Government of Spain, and Fundación Mutua Madrileña 2008 (FMM08), that is a non-profit organization.
Original Research Report
Do collagen meshes offer any benefits over preclude® ePTFE implants in contaminated surgical fields? A comparative in vitro and in vivo study
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 366–375, February 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Do collagen meshes offer any benefits over preclude® ePTFE implants in contaminated surgical fields? A comparative in vitro and in vivo study. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014: 102B:366–375., , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!