This study is a part of the Interreg IV-A project “BioMiMedics” (www.biomimedics.org). The Universities of Maastricht (the Netherlands), Liege (Belgium), Hasselt (Belgium), and Aachen (Germany; RWTH and Fachhochschule), as well as several regional biotechnological enterprises cooperate in “BioMiMedics.”
Utilization of flax fibers for biomedical applications
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 477–487, April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Utilization of flax fibers for biomedical applications. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014: 102B: 477–487., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- The EU (through Interreg IV-A), the government of the Province Dutch Limburg, the Dutch National Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture & Innovation, Maastricht University, the Limburg Bank for Industry Innovation (LIOF), and the company INterface BIOmaterials BV in Geleen, the Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!