Postelectrospinning modifications for alginate nanofiber-based wound dressings
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 508–515, April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Postelectrospinning modifications for alginate nanofiber-based wound dressings. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014: 102B: 508–515., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Taiwan Textile Research Institute (TTRI), the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!