Original Research Report
Cytocompatible and water-stable camelina protein films for tissue engineering
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 729–736, May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Cytocompatible and water-stable camelina protein films for tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014: 102B: 729–736., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- Agricultural Research Division (ARD) at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL), USDA Hatch Act, Multistate Research Project S1054 . Grant Number: NEB 37-037
- Advisory Committee of ARD and the Director of Industrial Agricultural Product Center at UNL (John and Louise Skala Fellowship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!