Original Research Report
The beneficial effect of encapsulated human adipose-derived stem cells in alginate hydrogel on neural differentiation
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 749–755, May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. The beneficial effect of encapsulated human adipose-derived stem cells in alginate hydrogel on neural differentiation. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014: 102B: 749–755., , , .
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!