Original Research Report
Three-dimensional collagen scaffold enhances the human adenoid cystic carcinoma cancer stem cell and epithelial–mesenchymal transition properties
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 772–780, May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2014. Three-dimensional collagen scaffold enhances the human adenoid cystic carcinoma cancer stem cell and epithelial–mesenchymal transition properties. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2014: 102B: 772–780., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China . Grant Number: 2010CB529403 and 2011CB965001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 81072230
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!