Original Research Report
Influences of Sr dose on the crystal structure parameters and Sr distributions of Sr-incorporated hydroxyapatite
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 1275–1283, October 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Influences of Sr dose on the crystal structure parameters and Sr distributions of Sr-incorporated hydroxyapatite. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:00B:1275–1283.. 2013.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central University. Grant Number: 10698201105; 106982011010.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51072159; 51273159.
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities (Chinese Ministry of Education). Grant Number: NCET-08–0444 (2301G107aaa)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!