The effect of ethylene oxide sterilization on the surface chemistry and in vitro cytotoxicity of several kinds of chitosan
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. The effect of ethylene oxide sterilization on the surface chemistry and in vitro cytotoxicity of several kinds of chitosan. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013: 00B: 000–000., , , , , , .
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada and NMD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!