Wnt10b deficiency results in age-dependent loss of bone mass and progressive reduction of mesenchymal progenitor cells
Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 2138–2147, October 2010
How to Cite
Stevens, J. R., Miranda-Carboni, G. A., Singer, M. A., Brugger, S. M., Lyons, K. M. and Lane, T. F. (2010), Wnt10b deficiency results in age-dependent loss of bone mass and progressive reduction of mesenchymal progenitor cells. J Bone Miner Res, 25: 2138–2147. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.118
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.