The December 2010 issue of Journal of Bone and Mineral Research was published online on 23 Nov 2010. A pagination error was subsequently identified. This notice is included to indicate that the pagination is now correct and authoritative [20 January 2011].
Volumetric DXA (VXA): A new method to extract 3D information from multiple in vivo DXA images†
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 2744–2751, December 2010
How to Cite
Ahmad, O., Ramamurthi, K., Wilson, K. E., Engelke, K., Prince, R. L. and Taylor, R. H. (2010), Volumetric DXA (VXA): A new method to extract 3D information from multiple in vivo DXA images. J Bone Miner Res, 25: 2744–2751. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.140
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- 8Statistical atlases of bone anatomy: construction, iterative improvement and validation. Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 10(Pt 1). 2007; 499–506., , , ,
- 13A statistical bone density atlas and deformable medical image registration Computer Science, vol. PhD. Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. 2002.
- 14Non-Rigid Registration and Correspondence in Medical Image Analysis Using Multiple-Layer Flexible Mesh Template Matching. IJPRAI. 2003;17:1145–1165.,
- 20, , , , , 2009. 3D Structural Measurements of the Proximal Femur from 2D DXA Images Using a Statistical Atlas SPIE Medical Imaging, vol. 7260, Orlando, FL.
- 21Image Registration and Hybrid Volume Reconstruction of Bone Anatomy Using a Statistical Shape Atlas Computer Science, vol. PhD. Johns Hopkins Univerity, Baltimore. 2008.
- 22Deformable 2D-3D registration of the pelvis with a limited field of view, using shape statistics. Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv. 2007;10 (Pt 2): 519–526., ,
- 24, 2002. Deformable registration between a statistical bone density atlas and X-ray images Second International Conference on Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery (CAOS 2002), Santa Fe, NM.