The association between fracture and obesity is site-dependent: A population-based study in postmenopausal women
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 294–300, February 2012
How to Cite
Prieto-Alhambra, D., Premaor, M. O., Fina Avilés, F., Hermosilla, E., Martinez-Laguna, D., Carbonell-Abella, C., Nogués, X., Compston, J. E. and Díez-Pérez, A. (2012), The association between fracture and obesity is site-dependent: A population-based study in postmenopausal women. J Bone Miner Res, 27: 294–300. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1466
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 02:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- 7Validity for use in research on vascular diseases of the SIDIAP (Information System for the Development of Research in Primary Care): the EMMA study. Rev Esp Cardiol. 2011 Oct 27 [Epub ahead of print]., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 8Construction and validation of a scoring system for selection of high quality data in a Spanish population primary care database (SIDIAP). Informatics Primary Care. (In press.)., , , , , , , , , .
- 10WHO. Obesity: preventing and managing the global epidemic. Report of a WHO Consultation. WHO Technical Report Series 894. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2000.