These data were presented in part as an abstract and oral presentation at the 31st Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research, Denver, CO, USA, September 11–15, 2009
Effects of denosumab on bone histomorphometry: The FREEDOM and STAND studies†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 2256–2265, October 2010
How to Cite
Reid, I. R., Miller, P. D., Brown, J. P., Kendler, D. L., Fahrleitner-Pammer, A., Valter, I., Maasalu, K., Bolognese, M. A., Woodson, G., Bone, H., Ding, B., Wagman, R. B., San Martin, J., Ominsky, M. S. and Dempster, D. W. (2010), Effects of denosumab on bone histomorphometry: The FREEDOM and STAND studies. J Bone Miner Res, 25: 2256–2265. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.149
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2010
- 1Menopause. In: RosenC, ed. Primer on the Metabolic Bone Diseases and Disorders of Calcium Metabolism 7th ed. Washington, DC American Society for Bone and Mineral Research 2008..
- 26Effect of denosumab on bone turnover markers in postmenopausal osteoporosis: relationship to change in bone mineral density. J Bone Miner Res. 2009; 24 (suppl 1): S475., , , et al.
- 27Increases in BMD on denosumab explain much of the reduction in fracture risk. J Bone Miner Res. 2009; 24 (suppl 1): S87., , , et al.
- 28Decreased fluorochrome labeling in bone biopsies from denosumab-treated cynomolgus monkeys is related to reductions in cortical porosity and trabecular eroded surfaces. J Bone Min Res. 2009; 24 (suppl 1): S53., , , , , .
- 29The pharmacokinetics of AMG162 following various multiple subcutaneous dosing regimens in postmenopausal women with low bone mass. J Bone Miner Res. 2005; 20 (suppl 1): S261., , , , , .