The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Mef2c deletion in osteocytes results in increased bone mass
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 360–373, February 2012
How to Cite
Kramer, I., Baertschi, S., Halleux, C., Keller, H. and Kneissel, M. (2012), Mef2c deletion in osteocytes results in increased bone mass. J Bone Miner Res, 27: 360–373. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1492
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2011 10:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr_1492_sm_SupplFigS1.pdf||49K||Supplementary Figure S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.