Central DXA utilization shifts from office-based to hospital-based settings among medicare beneficiaries in the wake of reimbursement changes
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 858–864, April 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Delzell, E., Zhao, H., Laster, A. J., Saag, K. G., Kilgore, M. L., Morrisey, M. A., Wright, N. C., Yun, H. and Curtis, J. R. (2012), Central DXA utilization shifts from office-based to hospital-based settings among medicare beneficiaries in the wake of reimbursement changes. J Bone Miner Res, 27: 858–864. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1534
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2011 12:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- 4Medicare Enrollment—Aged Beneficiaries: as of July 2006. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. 2006.
- 8Rural-Urban Commuting Area Codes (RUCAs). Available from: http://depts.washington.edu/uwruca/.
- 9Bone Health and Osteoporosis: a report of the Surgeon General. 2004.
- 17Medicare Managed Care Enrolees and the Medicare Utilization Files. Research data Assistance Center.