Assessing fracture risk using gradient boosting machine (GBM) models
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1397–1404, June 2012
How to Cite
Atkinson, E. J., Therneau, T. M., Melton, L. J., Camp, J. J., Achenbach, S. J., Amin, S. and Khosla, S. (2012), Assessing fracture risk using gradient boosting machine (GBM) models. J Bone Miner Res, 27: 1397–1404. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1577
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2012 03:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.