Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms.
Habitual levels of high, but not moderate or low, impact activity are positively related to hip BMD and geometry: Results from a population-based study of adolescents†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1887–1895, September 2012
How to Cite
Deere, K., Sayers, A., Rittweger, J. and Tobias, J. H. (2012), Habitual levels of high, but not moderate or low, impact activity are positively related to hip BMD and geometry: Results from a population-based study of adolescents. J Bone Miner Res, 27: 1887–1895. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1631
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2012 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Unknown funding agency
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.