Habitual flavonoid intakes are positively associated with bone mineral density in women
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1872–1878, September 2012
How to Cite
Welch, A., MacGregor, A., Jennings, A., Fairweather-Tait, S., Spector, T. and Cassidy, A. (2012), Habitual flavonoid intakes are positively associated with bone mineral density in women. J Bone Miner Res, 27: 1872–1878. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1649
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2012 09:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!