The December 2010 issue of Journal of Bone and Mineral Research was published online on 23 Nov 2010. A pagination error was subsequently identified. This notice is included to indicate that the pagination is now correct and authoritative [20 January 2011].
Impact of race on hyperparathyroidism, mineral disarrays, administered vitamin D mimetic, and survival in hemodialysis patients†
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 2724–2734, December 2010
How to Cite
Kalantar-Zadeh, K., Miller, J. E., Kovesdy, C. P., Mehrotra, R., Lukowsky, L. R., Streja, E., Ricks, J., Jing, J., Nissenson, A. R., Greenland, S. and Norris, K. C. (2010), Impact of race on hyperparathyroidism, mineral disarrays, administered vitamin D mimetic, and survival in hemodialysis patients. J Bone Miner Res, 25: 2724–2734. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.177
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
- 4United States Renal Data System. United States Renal Data System 2006 annual data report: atlas of chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease in the United States. Am J Kidney Dis. 2007;49:S1–296.
- 5United States Renal Data System. Excerpts from the USRDS 2005 annual data report: atlas of end-stage renal disease in the United States, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Am J Kid Dis. 2006;471:1–286.
- 6Survival disparities within American and Israeli dialysis populations: Learning from similarities and distinctions across race and ethnicity. Semin Dial 2010; November [in press], Seminars in Dialysis- 2010; DOI: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2010.00795.x, , , , ,
- 17New dialysis payment plan. Providers worry about effects of bundling payments. Mod Healthc. 2009;39:10–11.
- 18Bundling and its potential impact on dialysis service providers. Nephrol News Issues. 2008;22: 12, 14, 16–17.
- 19Is bundling the solution for managing the cost of care? Nephrol News Issues. 2008;22:11.
- 30National Kidney Foundation I, Kidney Disease-Dialysis Outcome Quality Initiative 2003K/DOQI Clinical Practice Guidelines for bone metabolism and disease in chronic kidney disease. Am J Kidney Dis 42(suppl 2): S1-S202.
- 31U.S. Renal Data System 2008 USRDS 2006 Annual Data Report: Atlas of End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States. In: National Institutes of Health NIoDaDaKD (ed.) USRDS Annual Report. NIH/NIDDK, Bethesda, MD.
- 35United States Renal Data System 2005 Excerpts from the USRDS. Annual data report. Am J Kid Dis. 2004;45:S1–S280.
- 37United States Renal Data System. Annual report and atlas of chronic kidnye disease & end-stage renal disease. USRDS Report. 2009.
- 38United States Renal Data System. US department of public health and human services. Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda. 2002.
- 39 Morbidity and mortality of dialysis. NIH Consens Statement 11(2) 1-33.