Deletion of CD74, a putative MIF receptor, in mice enhances osteoclastogenesis and decreases bone mass
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 948–959, April 2013
How to Cite
Mun, S. H., Won, H. Y., Hernandez, P., Aguila, H. L. and Lee, S.-K. (2013), Deletion of CD74, a putative MIF receptor, in mice enhances osteoclastogenesis and decreases bone mass. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 948–959. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1787
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 01:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.