For a Commentary on this article, please see Reid and Bolland (J Bone Miner Res. 2013;28:980–983. DOI: 10.1002/jbmr.1928).
Bisphosphonate use is associated with reduced risk of myocardial infarction in patients with rheumatoid arthritis†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 984–991, May 2013
How to Cite
Wolfe, F., Bolster, M. B., O'Connor, C. M., Michaud, K., Lyles, K. W. and Colón-Emeric, C. S. (2013), Bisphosphonate use is associated with reduced risk of myocardial infarction in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 984–991. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1792
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 07:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!