PTHrP regulates the modeling of cortical bone surfaces at fibrous insertion sites during growth
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 598–607, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M., VanHouten, J. N., Nasiri, A. R., Johnson, R. L. and Broadus, A. E. (2013), PTHrP regulates the modeling of cortical bone surfaces at fibrous insertion sites during growth. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 598–607. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1801
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2012 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.