Use of DXA-based finite element analysis of the proximal femur in a longitudinal study of hip fracture
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1014–1021, May 2013
How to Cite
Naylor, K. E., McCloskey, E. V., Eastell, R. and Yang, L. (2013), Use of DXA-based finite element analysis of the proximal femur in a longitudinal study of hip fracture. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1014–1021. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1856
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr_1956_sm_SuppMat.doc||42K||Supplementary Materials and Method|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.