Effects of antiresorptive therapies on glucose metabolism: Results from the FIT, HORIZON-PFT, and FREEDOM trials
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1348–1354, June 2013
How to Cite
Schwartz, A. V., Schafer, A. L., Grey, A., Vittinghoff, E., Palermo, L., Lui, L.-Y. L., Wallace, R. B., Cummings, S. R., Black, D. M., Bauer, D. C. and Reid, I. R. (2013), Effects of antiresorptive therapies on glucose metabolism: Results from the FIT, HORIZON-PFT, and FREEDOM trials. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1348–1354. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1865
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2013 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: 5 IK2 CX000549-02
- The Fracture Intervention Trial was sponsored by Merck & Co., Inc.
- Health Outcomes and Reduced Incidence with Zoledronic Acid Once Yearly Pivotal Fracture Trial. Grant Number: HORIZON-PFT
- Novartis Pharma
- Fracture Reduction Evaluation of Denosumab in Osteoporosis Every 6 Months. Grant Number: FREEDOM
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.