Bisphosphonates and risk of subtrochanteric, femoral shaft, and atypical femur fracture: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1729–1737, August 2013
How to Cite
Gedmintas, L., Solomon, D. H. and Kim, S. C. (2013), Bisphosphonates and risk of subtrochanteric, femoral shaft, and atypical femur fracture: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1729–1737. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1893
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 03:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32AR055885-04, K23 AR059677, K24 AR055989, P60 AR047782, R21 DE018750, R01 AR056215
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America and Pfizer
- Abbott Immunology, Amgen, and Lilly
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!