The Intramembrane Protease SPPL2A Is Critical for Tooth Enamel Formation
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1622–1630, July 2013
How to Cite
Bronckers, A. L., Gueneli, N., Lüllmann-Rauch, R., Schneppenheim, J., Moraru, A. P., Himmerkus, N., Bervoets, T. J., Fluhrer, R., Everts, V., Saftig, P. and Schröder, B. (2013), The Intramembrane Protease SPPL2A Is Critical for Tooth Enamel Formation. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1622–1630. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1895
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 11:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft as part of the SFB 877
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.