This material is based upon work supported by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, under agreement No. 58-1950-0-014. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Meal conditions affect the absorption of supplemental vitamin D3 but not the plasma 25-hydroxyvitamin D response to supplementation
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1778–1783, August 2013
How to Cite
Dawson-Hughes, B., Harris, S. S., Palermo, N. J., Ceglia, L. and Rasmussen, H. (2013), Meal conditions affect the absorption of supplemental vitamin D3 but not the plasma 25-hydroxyvitamin D response to supplementation. J Bone Miner Res, 28: 1778–1783. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.1896
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 11:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- U.S. Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: 58-1950-0-014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!